The work of the 3d engine is the most hard. In our game the 3d engine must:
- keep trace of the player position in the world
- draw the scene in realtime
- load maps
- load 3d sprite and keep trace of theyr position in the space
- load and move characters in the space
For those treads Crystal Space help us a lot.
- handle 3d interaction (moving objects, work on computer terminal)
- Broadcast to link engine position of "near" characters.
This two treads are the most complex.
At this point i don' really know how to handle 3d interaction (maybe beacose i don't really know how CS works).
To understand the 2nd tread we must introduce the concept of link...